Welcome Friends...

Welcome to The Gettysburg Homestead. We are located in Orrville Ohio, which is in Wayne County just a hop skip and a jump from Berlin (The heart of Amish Country.) You will find a mix of primitive and colonial goods available for purchase. Many of the items you see are made by me, my boyfriend Steve, or my best friends Rose, Michele, and Pam . Most of the goods will be one of a kind so grab them while you can. Thank so much for visiting.















Saturday, May 5, 2012

Yellow Ware and More!!!!

I told you there would be more!!!!!  Please email me to purchase.  I prefer Paypal.  ALL SALES FINAL!




 Yellow ware ceramic plate with checkerboard hearts 12 1/4" $24.00 + shipping (Insurance Required through USPS)


 Black polka dot ceramic plate 9 3/4" food and microwave safe $15.00 + shipping (insurance required through USPS)


Black ceramic star plate 9 3/4" food and microwave safe $15.00 + shipping (Insurance required through USPS)




 Plain yellow plate 11" $8.00 + shipping (Insurance required through USPS)




3 mini box set sage green, mustard, and cream painted and aged by me 6" tall $8.00 + shipping.





 Redware look ceramic plate with flowers $14.00 + shipping (Insurance required through USPS)





Check back!!!! Yes, there is even more!!!!!!

No comments: