Welcome Friends...

Welcome to The Gettysburg Homestead. We are located in Orrville Ohio, which is in Wayne County just a hop skip and a jump from Berlin (The heart of Amish Country.) You will find a mix of primitive and colonial goods available for purchase. Many of the items you see are made by me, my boyfriend Steve, or my best friends Rose, Michele, and Pam . Most of the goods will be one of a kind so grab them while you can. Thank so much for visiting.















Thursday, May 3, 2012

Towels, Napkins, and Runners For Sale

All items have been gently used in my home.  There are no rips, stains, or tears in any of my items.  ALL SALES FINAL!!!!  I am cleaning out the homestead and my loss is your gain.  I prefer Paypal.  You don't have to have an account with them to be able to use it. :-)  Please email me (GettysburgHomestead@yahoo.com) to purchase.  This will be a first come first serve sale.



Black checkered tea towels $2.50 each + shipping    2 available


Navy checkered tea towels $2.50 each + shipping  3 available




Burgundy tea towels left from right please specify number 1. burgundy with tan stripes 2. plaid  3. stripes  $2.50 each + shipping.


Sage green tea towel $2.50 plus shipping  1 available

 
 Green and tan tea towel with applique candle $2.50 + shipping.  1 available

 
 Orange and cream tea towel $2.50 + shipping  1 available

Green, burgundy, mustard, and tan napkin $1.50 + shipping.  1 available


Burgundy, mustard, and tan napkin $1.50 + shipping  1 available



 
 Sturbridge plaid placemats $3.50 each + shipping   2 available



Sage, orange, and cream placemat $3.50 + shipping  1 available




 Handmade by me... grey wool yo yo table runner $8.00 + shipping  1 available this is folded in half.



Christmas cross stitch tree square coffee stained (approx size of napkin) $1.50 + shipping



Quilted square (not made by me) has hangers on back to go over quilt rack  $10.00 + shipping


 Machine quilted placemat green, rust, and tan. Made by me $9.00 + shipping

 Hand stitched and designed by me.  A pillow sleeve.  Slide it over your favorite throw pillow for the fall season.  $5.00 + shipping.


More to come!!!!!!

1 comment:

Merry Wind Farm said...

Hello,
I would like to buy all the mustard tea towels that you have left. My email is Mehitable1@aol.com

Thanks,
Melinda Cole